Contact: Randy Alexander
Trip is full. Click "Reserve Now" to get on the wait-list.
We will be spending a week in the Dolomites region of northern Italy. The Dolomites is home to several ski resorts, many of which are interconnected with ski lifts. We will be staying in the village of Val Gardena. https://www.dolomitisuperski.com/en/Experience/Ski-areas/Val-Gardena Several ski areas can be visited in one day by way of a circular route called the Sellaronda. The Sellaronda is a ski route that loops around the massif of the Sella mountain range, of the Dolomites.The route can be navigated either clockwise or counterclockwise. http://sellaronda.info/eng/index.html
Lift tickets are included with the IKON pass (5 on the base and 7 on the full). The IKON includes all resorts that are on the Dolomiti Superski Pass, currently 12 ski areas with 450 lifts and 887 trails. Ski areas included are: Cortina d’Ampezzo, Kronplatz/Plan de Corones, Alta Badia, Val Gardena/Alpe di Siusi, Val di Fassa/Carezza, Arabba/Marmolada, 3 Peaks Dolomites, Val di Fiemme/Obereggen, San Martino di Castrozza/Rolle Pass, Rio Pusteria – Bressanone, Alpe Lusia – San Pellegrino, Civetta. Dolomiti Superski delivers high alpine glaciers and miles of perfectly groomed trails great for families, beginners, and intermediates alike. For seekers of the deep and steep, dive into an incredible variety of side-country bowl, chute, and tree skiing.
We will be spending 7 nights in Val Gardena and 1 night in Munich prior to the early morning return flight.
Insurance is required to ski in the Dolomites. This will likely be included in the cost of the trip. It is about 28 Euros for the entire season.
• Round trip air transportation between Denver and Munich via United. This is a direct flight (non-stop).
• Transfer between the Munich Airport and Val Gardena via private bus.
• 7 nights accommodation in Val Gardena at the Hotel Des Alps. https://www.desalpes.info/en/index_winter.php
• 1 night in Munich at the Hilton Airport Hotel (w/breakfast) prior to our return home.
• Full hot and cold breakfast daily in Val Gardena.
• Dinner at the hotel 5 nights, 2 nights on your own.
Ski Club Membership is required for this trip.